[SGVLUG] Any linux System Administrator free or low cost courses in glendale/pasadena/burbank?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 18:04:45 PST 2012

Hi Simone,

There are some really good talks lined up at SCALE for this.
Definitely go fri-sun. ( use our discount code for 50% off, SGVLG iirc )

Friday you can attend devops track, sat and sun pick the
sessions which are interesting to you.

http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale10x/schedule

now, for self study material try these search terms:
"lpi study guide"

definitely checkout the following booths at the expo:
http://www.lpi.org
Booth #: 86

LOPSA: League of Professional System Administrators
The League of Professional System Administrators (LOPSA) is a nonprofit corporation with members throughout the world.
Booth #: 78

definitely others there worth checking out, these 2
seem to be the best to stop by and ask the question
what is a good way to learn more linux system admin
on a budget.

Does anyone else have some good suggestions?

thanks
matti

---