[SGVLUG] Any linux System Administrator free or low cost courses in glendale/pasadena/burbank?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 11:46:40 PST 2012

Hi,

I do not know of any traditional class room training for linux around town.

However, if you are good with self study, there have
been a number of guides/books which you can go thru.
( search some of the past posts I have done, I will keep an
eye out for stuff I see to post to the group. )

Also, I have seen some training videos available on line

Suggest looking up LPI course material or the like.

Oh, and when you go to SCALE that is a great question to
ask some of the presenters and booths. ( there maybe an
LPI booth there?? typically there is a sys admin professional
booth iirc there.. )

thanks
matti