[SGVLUG] Any linux System Administrator free or low cost courses in glendale/pasadena/burbank?

simone bernacchia saimonebimba at yahoo.it
Thu Jan 12 23:19:56 PST 2012

I am looking for a free or low fee part-time linux webmaster course in glendale,pasadena or burbank, in order to improve my actual skills on the job: i administer my company website using cpanel/whm but the more i go on the more i realize that i need an higher level of control and mastery. Have very basic skills on linux (some shell commands, some vi) but i need fo sure more. I could set up a virtual machine and try to learn on my own a bit but i realized need a teacher to guide me in the steep curve of handling a server (one typo, one rm-fr too much and will be in trouble, especially as root :P ).

Simone Bernacchia