[SGVLUG] Any linux System Administrator free or low cost courses in glendale/pasadena/burbank?

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Fri Jan 20 05:15:30 PST 2012

Hello,

Community colleges are a good place to look.  For example, MtSAC, in Walnut,
offers a three class Linux "certificate" program.  I'll bet others are doing
something similar.

matti, I think this topic has come up before.  Maybe a FAQ on the website
might be in order.  ;-)   And I hope to see you at SCaLE.

Cheers,

Jason