[SGVLUG] job markets and interviews

Jesse Garcia aicrag11 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 23:28:40 PDT 2012

Hey Dan thanks for your input! I look to gain knowledge more than cash right
now anyways. I work at Best Buy so anything would be better. Will definitely
take your advice and start small. It just seems each time I learn something
there is some whole new entity to learn within the first. So I tend to jump
around. I just need to start and finish one aspect.! Thanks