[SGVLUG] La "computer fair" only at Pomona now?

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 20 11:53:48 PDT 2009

It seemed the only profitable booths were the vendors in the adult-only section with their colorful, oversized boxes catering to any possible taste.  You'd find yourself buying something from there at the spur-of-the moment, and then regret it later, wondering what your parents/spouse/roommate would think if they accidentally ran across those DVDs.

Um, er, or so I've heard.  From other people.  Who were not me.  Yeah.

I did wonder what they were doing at a computer show, though.  What killed the fair was that other, non-computer related vendors were slowly filtering in.  Sword vendors.  Shoe vendors.  Guys selling flashlights in all kinds of creative patterns.  Ugh.  I'll stick with Newegg.

Even though they don't have an adult section.