[SGVLUG] PC Club in monrovia is where I get my PC stuff

Robert Leyva mrflash818 at geophile.net
Fri Mar 20 13:50:02 PDT 2009

I have had good success with my last two PC builds (one in 2000, the other
2008) from parts purchased from PC Club in Monrovia.

I do my research at tomshardware, and then usually they have the stuff I
want/need.

(non paid endorsement, just my own opinion, etc etc etc.)

--
"Knowledge is Power" -- Francis Bacon

Robert Leyva
mrflash818 at geophile.net