[SGVLUG] SCALE 7x review con, and go if you haven't gone yet.

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 23:08:52 PST 2009

Hi

Open VZ - hmmm.. good question.. I thought eastern EU,
but I am not certain. Anyone know where they are
based? ( the domain seems to be reg in VA )

> Anyone find any decent places to eat? Subway seems like the
> only decent,
> mid-priced food around.

NO. Unfortunately the nearby spots are subway
and as my friends say "Taco Hell"

I was thinking sgvlug should just "sponsor"
a taco truck .. lol but certainly subway
and taco bell will try to chase that away.

best
matti

ps - I walked to carl's one day, the other I
just had a bigger breakfast.