[SGVLUG] SCALE 7x review con, and go if you haven't gone yet.

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 21:00:15 PST 2009

Thx for the tips, Matti. I got sick at the absolutely worst time & had to
miss out. Oh, I could´ve gone, but doubt folks would have liked me spreading
germs hehe.
Lots of wonderful speakers & events this year- was hoping to attend that
Zenoss Day & stop in on the Subversion Community Day & the Ubuntu Bug Jam.
The BoFs seemed great as well.

As for the parking you mentioned, I came across it last year also. I only
parked there last year sat/sun but it was a GREAT deal vs. $20 @ the hotel.

Anyone find any decent places to eat? Subway seems like the only decent,
mid-priced food around.

Re: getting more speakers. I know having a booth is a logistical pita, but
wouldn´t having one make it easier to talk to folks who might be interested
to come speak?

Here´s to SCALE 8x being even better!

--miguel