[SGVLUG] SCALE 7x review con, and go if you haven't gone yet.

Stan Slonkosky stan.ke6zc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 19:36:00 PST 2009

Thanks for the tip on the less expensive parking. I took your advice
on Sunday and, as you suspected, there was no one there to collect
money.

SCALE always seems to coincide with a bunch of other events I want to
attend, so I only went there for a while on Friday and Sunday.

One thing that puzzled me is what country the Openvz girl was from. I
couldn't tell from her accent and she was so in my face demonstrating
Openvz (not in an unpleasant way) that I couldn't read her badge (my
eyesight isn't very good).

--
Stan Slonkosky