[SGVLUG] SCALE 7x review con, and go if you haven't gone yet.

Shang-Lin Chen shanglin.chen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 00:54:47 PST 2009

> Open VZ - hmmm.. good question.. I thought eastern EU,
> but I am not certain. Anyone know where they are
> based? ( the domain seems to be reg in VA )

I thought Eastern European, too. I recall her introducing herself at the
intros session on Friday, but I don't remember her name.

> > Anyone find any decent places to eat? Subway seems like the
> > only decent,
> > mid-priced food around.
>
> NO. Unfortunately the nearby spots are subway
> and as my friends say "Taco Hell"

There's also a Denny's by the Travelodge. I ended up going to "Taco Hell".
It wasn't too bad, actually. I haven't been to a Taco Bell in a long time.
On Friday Google sponsored a lunch at the hotel.

Shang-Lin