[SGVLUG] Calendars and Active L.A. lugs (was upcoming interesting conferences)

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Aug 4 11:34:30 PDT 2009

There have been lots of similar efforts.
The problem is not the technical details (static web page, web ring,
wiki, rss feeds, whatever),
but rather the effort of maintenance.

I for a long time have offered svn access to anyone who wants
to update the lalugs.org page.  However, it turns out that svn
is a foreign language for most of the people who want to
do updates there.

I should probably turn lalugs.org into a wiki so that
non-developers feel comfortable updating it.
- Dan