[SGVLUG] upcoming interesting conferences

Braydon Fuller courier at braydon.com
Mon Aug 3 15:08:53 PDT 2009

Thanks Eric, this is really similar to what I am thinking!

The only thing missing, is some more control with the calendar,
something that can be customized. The info seems to cover everything I
know about and much more :) So I'll keep this bookmarked to see what's
going on. Also some photos of the events would be nice to add.

I'll see if I can come up with a few design mockups in the next few
weeks to help articulate my thoughts.