[SGVLUG] upcoming interesting conferences

Eric Hammond ehammond at thinksome.com
Mon Aug 3 12:52:01 PDT 2009

Braydon:

I currently maintain http://LAgeeks.org which includes lists of tech
event related calendars and tech organizations.  Let me know if I'm
missing things.

There is also the community maintained Google Calendar which powers
http://LAtechCalendar.com and which is used as a source of events for
other local calendars.

If you have the desire to help collect and maintain events on this
calendar, drop me a private note.

I'm not saying you shouldn't start a new one, but if this fits in with
what you're looking for, we'd love to have another person supporting the
Calendar.

--
Eric Hammond
ehammond at thinksome.com