[SGVLUG] upcoming interesting conferences

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 3 11:39:25 PDT 2009

Hi Braydon

GO FOR IT!

been thinking that it would be nice to see
something along those lines also.

thinking that Gary's guide will get swamped with
info eventually, and those of us looking for
more tech related events which are of value to us
will have a harder time figuring out what is what
as it gets busier.

thanks!
matti