[SGVLUG] Entry Level Position Available

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue Sep 23 13:26:49 PDT 2008

> -----Original Message----- Of Max Clark
>
> My company has a couple Entry Level positions open [...]
>
> A [...] PC monitor and keyboard [...] are required.

That's an interesting requirement to have for a job APPLICANT -- while
I'm pretty sure that most of us here would have a "spare" or two
available, as a contractor I would generally expect the client to
provide this type of equipment.  (these are a little bigger than your
typical "toolbelt" items that you might associate with a contractor -- a
USB disk/cd/dvd (burner) maybe, but a monitor?)