[SGVLUG] Entry Level Position Available

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 13:39:50 PDT 2008

Tom,

It's a simple requirement that is predicated by the significant
percentage of datacenters that either a) do no have Monitor/Keyboard
carts on site or, b) have a limited number / always broken
Monitor/Keyboard carts.

So if someone is dispatched to facility x that does not have
Monitor/Keyboard they obviously need to plan accordingly. Personally I
have an old 4" Monochrome CRT for this very purpose.

-Max