[SGVLUG] Circuit City in trouble

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:07:07 PST 2008

Sounds like that'd be a great topic, Ted. Especially with how things are
now, lots of companies are looking at open source solutions to stay
competitive.
Yea, I remember those days. I remember not liking CC for that alone, though
I'm sure customers who weren't too sure what they wanted might have liked
their eagerness.

--miguel