[SGVLUG] RE: New "cuil" searches suffering from the /. Effect... ???

Solomon K. Chang skevin521 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 14:40:35 PDT 2008

Is it supposed to have the same functionality as Google?  Because I typed in a few keywords, and it told me there were no results for my search.  Also, it tried to fill in my keyword search, as if I was entering a single string.  The words I wanted would likely appear in the same document, but not all together.  Take this search for example:

sgvlug linux caltech

You'd think you see at least *some* pages.  Cuil comes up empty.

Solomon Chang