[SGVLUG] RE: New "cuil" searches suffering from the /. Effect... ???

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Mon Jul 28 20:21:21 PDT 2008

[and yes, it is discussed on /.
http://tech.slashdot.org/tech/08/07/28/068211.shtml]

My favorite comment from the slashdot page:
We didn't find any results for "cuil pronunciation"

Some reasons might be...

        * a typo. Please check your spelling.
        * your search includes a term that is very rare. Try to find a
more common substitute.
        * too many search terms. Please try fewer terms.

Finally, try to think of different words to describe your search.

About Cuil | Your Privacy | Add Cuil to Firefox