[SGVLUG] Pasadena City PITA Re: Any other local bloggers here?

Freddie Garcia freddieg at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 2 22:10:26 PST 2008

I got one of those types of emails from the City of Pasadena and I don't
live in the City.  They're scanning the California Franchise Tax Board for
anyone who uses their home address for their business address with
"Pasadena" as the city. My mailing address says "Pasadena" because of the
postal zip code but my house is actually in unincorporated LA County but
they didn't know that.  They threatened that if I didn't send the letter
back stating that, they will send me a bill. Cost me 43 cents.

-Freddie