[SGVLUG] OT: portable air conditioners

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:09:13 PDT 2008

You know we looked at these last year and I thought they were a lot
more expensive but they appear to be a better solution.  They claim to
be more efficient then the portable units, easier to install then the
wall units (3" hole rather than framing a 24x16" opening) and less
complicated and less expensive then zoning.  I could probably do
everything myself except for the final vacuuming of the refrigeration
lines.

claude