[SGVLUG] recommend a hosting provider

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:00:25 PDT 2008

Charles,

I'm not sure what you're talking about :/. I've been with Dreamhost for
several years and I monitor my website 24/7. I rarely have downtime, not
even an hour a month. Sounds like some bad luck. Not sure what you're
talking about with "get what you pay for" either... most hosts are about
$10/mo or so.  :/

Zack, MySQL performance is good. I haven't had any issues. If you do have
issues, they can move you to another SQL server that may be quicker.