[SGVLUG] recommend a hosting provider

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 21:59:51 PDT 2008

I love that idea, Eric! I've gone to an event & have done some reading but
have never played with EC2 but I think about it when I'm doing something on
my host & wonder what it'd be like to complete the same task using AWS.

I haven't done any SQL performance testing since using DH, James. My setup
runs just fine but I don't have a large enough data set to perform an
appropriate test. I'm pretty sure a few of the others who use dreamhost here
do, though. :)

--miguel

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 2:44 PM, Eric Hammond <ehammond at thinksome.com>