[SGVLUG] Best Content Management Tools

braydon fuller courier at braydon.com
Sat Apr 19 11:04:31 PDT 2008

There is something called NewForms in the Django python webframework
that might allow you to quickly design forms... however as you know
abstraction of such a process leaves you with slightly less freedom,
which you could of-course go in and change if you wanted.

I've started to build my own framework... however it's focus is one
something quite different. However it's very experimental right now and
lacking critical features. I've got a draft for a homepage here:
http://sfdcenter.org/sparrow.html