[SGVLUG] Best Content Management Tools

braydon fuller courier at braydon.com
Fri Apr 18 19:22:51 PDT 2008

I would say the Django python web framework, they have feature called
newforms which mean you can quickly build forms based on various python
scripts that build them.

I disagree with the concept of a Content Management System and Django is
not that. "Content" is to go into boxes as it's contents, this is not
something I am content with. A website should not be a box to put
content in.

-Braydon
http://braydon.com