[SGVLUG] Best Content Management Tools

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:01:22 PDT 2008

Well, I´d suggest Drupal. Then again, I´m biased as I´ve chosen that as my
CMS of choice (& teaching myself PHP, finally, now). Personally, I´m using
MySQL as it´s what I´m most familiar with. Joomla doesn´t support Postgres
so that might kill that for you (if you´re tied to that DB, as it sounds
like you are).

You could always use something like http://cmsmatrix.org/. You can
compare/contrast products easily. Have fun, quite a few in there. :)

let us know what you choose & why (I´m always curious),
--miguel