[SGVLUG] recommend a hosting provider

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Fri Apr 18 09:33:47 PDT 2008

> -----Original Message----- Of matti
>
> Does anyone have an affordable hosting provider they can recommend?
>
> I'm looking at making a small LAMP based site...

How small?  I've found one that is completely free, but has fairly low
limits (250 meg for your site, maybe a gig per month traffic...)
response time is so-so from the site (I've set up a Joomla site there to
show someone how it looks, and it takes some time to get pages rendered)
I think their target audience is developers who are creating "open
social" apps [facebook, myspace, google gadgets, etc]