[SGVLUG] recommend a hosting provider

Matthew Gallizzi matthew.gallizzi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 16:10:56 PDT 2008

I'd recommend dreamhost, hands down. I've worked with several hosting
providers over the past 6+ years... and I vote for dreamhost.
http://dreamhost.com/ - they're in LA, they rock, they give you SSH, tons of
space and bandwidth. Use this promo code: *NOSIGNUPFEEAH *- and you won't
have to pay the setup fee on the basic plan (purchase monthly). Read their
unique blog here: http://blog.dreamhost.com/. Enjoy :)