[SGVLUG] USB/RS232 adapters

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 01:51:55 PDT 2007

Mike,  I was able to confirm that your cable works with the 2-way x10
controller on both my laptop and fileserver.  I believe you said that
you weren't able to use the cable so rather than me try to find a
working cable, would you consider selling your cable?  In fact if you
have another one, I'd probably want to get a spare just in case.

claude

[snip]