[SGVLUG] US falling behind .. internet infrastructure

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 12:03:04 PDT 2007

fyi - interesting article

basically the US is falling behind in it's
place w/re to internet infrastructure/

from
Perspective: Fixing our fraying Internet infrastructure

"..we have dropped from 4th place to 15th place.."

"And one day, in the not-too-distant future, two people in a
garage in the U.S. won't start the next great Internet
company--because two people in a garage in South Korea
or France or the U.K. will already have."

more
http://www.news.com/Fixing-our-fraying-Internet-infrastructure/2010-1034_3-6212819.html