[SGVLUG] [OT] Plaster Wars on TV

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:43:27 PDT 2007

So like when was the original email sent?  Is it suppose to be on
Thursday night possibly during our meeting or tonight, Wednesday?  Do
you know what the theme is suppose to be about?  According to the TiVo
online scheduling page, topics range from DVD releases, web tools, s3x
advise, future tech, gadget reviews, game news, blogs, rumors,
Internet videos, etc.

Okay, I dug around.  Looks like it's on tonight, Oct 10, airing at 7
and 11 PM and then again Thursday at 1 pm assuming the G4P feed:
http://www.g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/blog/index.html?t=679918#679918

"Good, because on today's show we'll witness the decline of the human
race in Great Moments in De-Evolution, talk about the second
generation Zune in The Loop, show you why you should never try to
pilot an X-Wing solo and we'll take a look at the brilliant new horror
film from director Joe Lynch, Wrong Turn 2. Dead End."