[SGVLUG] [OT] Plaster Wars on TV

Tom Emerson osnut at pacbell.net
Wed Oct 10 09:56:29 PDT 2007

For those of you still wondering what I was up to last weekend, it turns out there was a small TV crew from G4 -- there is a *remote* possibility that I'll be "seen" in the background (I looked up once or twice and saw their camera was pointed in my general direction)  Of course, they took HOURS of video, and often several "takes" of whatever it was they wanted to show, and condensed that all down to three minutes.