[SGVLUG] CRTs CRTs... do people still want them?

matti mathew_2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 01:30:58 PDT 2007

Hi,

Speaking about monitors, I noticed a few on the
printer parts by downs (the applied physic bldg)

while the printers were older ones, some
of the monitors looked like they may
work and be new enough to have the
energy star rating.

I believe they will be on the loading
dock until transport picks them up
to be recycled.... probably sometime
thur.

(note - I do not know the official status
of these items.. but I believe they're
basically gonna throw them out.. )

matti