[SGVLUG] History Lesson wanted...

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Tue May 15 16:40:13 PDT 2007

This is mainly for David Lawyer and anyone else who has been involved
with SGVLUG (or SGVLLUG) for a long time -- I'd like to put up a
(potentially evolving) page on the history of our group -- way back from
where it started in Gunther's garage (or was it his living room?)
through the days at Fuller and so on.  (the "evolving" part would be
updated whenever we do something worthy of comment in the future... ;) )

I know "my version" of what I remember, but (a) it only goes back so
far, and (b) I'm biased ;)

For those that want to contribute, you can send them directly to me at
osnut at pacbell.net --or-- my work address (tom.emerson at wbconsultant.com)
[though as my contract is now "...until the project completes", my
employment there may end at any relatively random moment at this
point...]

Tom

P.s.  I'm also considering a bit of re-working to our website, hopefully
it will make "more sense" when I'm done [now that I know/understand the
underlying management program a bit more...] and (I promise...) to put
more effort into keeping it current and active (of course, if anyone
wants to help...)