[SGVLUG] Help spread the word

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Thu Jun 21 16:08:15 PDT 2007

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007 at 02:19:32PM -0700, Emerson, Tom (*IC) wrote:
> I just checked with him on the cost -- seems they offer booths for free
> for "non-profit" organisations -- technically, we've never incorporated
> ourselves as such, but then, he doesn't think that they check that
> hard...

I think it would be a waste of time to set up such a booth.  Most people
would know little about Linux and our meetings are not organized to
cater to such people.  Maybe they should be.  This could mean a
regular presentation meeting and simultaneously a pep talk on linux
with CDs available for major distributions.

			David Lawyer