[SGVLUG] Today's news brings a wide grin

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 15:54:05 PDT 2007

But they're still costing roughly $175 to make? I've been following this
project since last Feb. & I recall reading that once they got to this
milestone in orders, it was actually going to cost closer to $100 per laptop
(which would mean more kids w/laptops). Regardless of the cost, it's a great
project built on open-source apps & bleeding edge technology- stuff we'll be
using in our laptops in the near future...so it's a win-win!