[SGVLUG] job openings

David Lawyer dave at lafn.org
Fri Jul 20 13:19:47 PDT 2007

On Fri, Jul 20, 2007 at 09:12:40AM -0700, Chris Nolan wrote:
> I remember seeing discussion of a separate list or a different place
> to post job openings but I can't find details on it so I am sending
> these to the list.  Apologies in advance if this is inappropriate.

I sometimes get such requests since I'm the contact person for some of
our listings on the Web.  Unless the job is local, I don't post it.
And if I do post it, I'll usually just put it on my website and post
only a link to it.  But these jobs you just posted don't say where
they are!

OK, one question.  Is anyone on this list looking for a Linux related
job out of this area (Greater Los Angeles) where they would need to
relocate to accept the job?  If so, email me personally (off list) and
let me know so I can forward any such job openings to you.

			David Lawyer