[SGVLUG] job openings

Chris Nolan chris at invert.com
Fri Jul 20 09:12:40 PDT 2007

I remember seeing discussion of a separate list or a different place
to post job openings but I can't find details on it so I am sending
these to the list.  Apologies in advance if this is inappropriate.

My company, Ripple Networks (www.rippletv.com) is expanding like mad
and as a result my team has 2 openings.

Senior QA/SCM Engineer
I need an experienced QA/SCM person to come in and build a QA and SCM
infrastructure.  We have some of the basics going but we don't have a
dedicated person.  Strong Linux and scripting knowledge necessary.
Must have knowledge of the entire software development process and
understanding of at least two of the following languages:  PHP, Ruby,
Java, C++, Perl.

Junior Linux Administrator
Must have 2-3 years of linux experience.  Experience with scripting
(Perl, shell), MySQL, Apache, SSH, postfix, and MS Exchange.  Linux
desktop experience helpful as well.

Motivation and a good attitude are extremely important.

Email me if you are interested.

Thanks,