[SGVLUG] hp tech support! - take this!!!

Dustin Laurence dustin at laurences.net
Wed Jul 11 16:37:43 PDT 2007

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 03:02:38PM -0700, Michael Proctor-Smith wrote:

> I get the fun of inference that he missed, but I have to keep bringing
> you back to reality and most ammo is designed to cause holes that is
> all(in fact ammo designed to do more like explosive rounds were banned
> in the middle of WWI and have not be generally available sense). Not a
> "spectacular display of dismantlement".

Mike,

You have implied, if not outright stated, that firearms do not behave as
they do in movies.  This is California, we have laws against this kind
of anti-social rumor-mongering.  Expect a visit from our reeducation
corps late some night....

Dustin, soft-point and hollow-point bullets are just a bit more, er,
        "explosive" than military rounds, at least in soft targets

--
    "Intolerance?  The *truth* is intolerant." -- le Faux

The small binary attachment on every message I send is my PGP digital
signature, not a virus.  If you don't know what that is, you can ignore it.
If you do, my keyserver is pgp.mit.edu.