[SGVLUG] Is poking fun at Microsoft ever "off topic"?

Matt Wette matt.wette at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 21 05:47:31 PST 2007

I was thinking that the introduction of Office 2007 would provide
organizations an opportunity to switch to OpenOffice.  For places
where Windows and Linux / Unix must interoperate, it seems that
a common solution like this would be better.

When MS Office 2007 gets deployed does this mean that OpenOffice
will no longer be able to open (.doc,.ppt) mail attachments?