[SGVLUG] Mt. SAC classes.

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:29:32 PDT 2007

They aren't bad classes. It's just that you may be above (well above)
that skill level.
I got the Linux cert. I've been petitioning my local Adult Ed center
to allow me to teach a class.

On another note, I think I share your desire to re-ignite the passion
for computing. These last few years of hype and FUD in the IT field
have burned me out. I've watched the salaries drop, but the demands
put on IT staffs increase several-fold. I'm now looking to get out of
IT and start a Tshirt business for just to keep an even keel.:)