[SGVLUG] Mt. SAC classes.

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Fri Aug 10 19:47:57 PDT 2007

Joel,

Thanks for the insight.  I'm still going to take them just for the
experience.  I'm looking to do something to re-ignite my passion for
computing.  In addition to that, it's been quite some time since I've
taken a Java class, so I think the basics will do me just fine.  :-)

By the way, did you get the certificates?

Jason