[SGVLUG] Devsig meeting -- we may be in the small room

Emerson, Tom (*IC) Tom.Emerson at wbconsultant.com
Thu Aug 2 09:25:21 PDT 2007

I just got word from the library that while we are "on the books" for
our meetings, it seems there are some other things going on that
weekend, so they've offered us the small "staff" room -- it will only be
for this month, after that, we've got the big room.

IF you are planning on attending, please let me know -- fortunately, our
meetings have been 5 or fewer people, which is just fine for the small
room, but if for some obscure reason a whole bunch of people decide to
show, we'll have to consider an alternative...

Tom Emerson
818-977-8828