[SGVLUG] Devsig meeting -- we may be in the small room

Charles Blanchard baldguru at mac.com
Thu Aug 2 16:18:39 PDT 2007

On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:25 AM, Emerson, Tom (*IC) wrote:

> I just got word from the library

I've been  lurking the list even though I'm no longer actively using
any Linux distro these days.
Your message about space in the library piqued my interest and I
popped over to sgvlug.net to
see what library the devsig is meeting at these days.

The site lists the devsig as meeting at the La Pintoresca Branch of
the Pasadena Public Library.
All I now know is that it's somewhere in Pasadena.

I understand that you may not want too many folks to show up to the
next meeting, but for
future reference, could you maybe put the address or a map link on
the site like you have
for the general meeting... <grin>

btw: great job on the web site - it is really very well done, Tom!

--
cheers,

Charlie Blanchard, Arcadia CA
Quantum-Touch® Certified Practitioner & Instructor
(626) 447-3092 home
(626) 215-1301 mobile
www.baldguru.com

Simplified Lifestyle Coach & Raw Living Foods Advocate
www.simplyrawlifestyle.com