[SGVLUG] dev-sig meeting Saturday

juanslayton at dslextreme.com juanslayton at dslextreme.com
Wed Aug 1 22:22:30 PDT 2007

This note is for anyone who might consider  the dev-sig meeting at La
Pintoresca this Saturday.  Since we don't have a formal agenda, I thought
I'd mention my own current interests, in the hope that some well-informed
person could be induced to attend and share his/her wisdom with me.  I
would like to learn how to write a web application to compete with a
commercial program called 'Accelerated Reader.'  This would also be a wiki
application.

If there is no such well-informed person, come anyway, so we can pool our
ignorance.

John

***   If the mind is not constrained by walls and fences,
         where is the need for Windows and Gates?