[SGVLUG] preparing for Weather presentation

Claude Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:05:34 PST 2006

What's the optimal resolution I should set my laptop to for the
projector in Downs 107?

Will it do 1280x1024 or just 1kx768?

Is it possible to put a copy of my presentation on the sgvlug website
prior to the meeting and if so, any preferred format?  I see that
Solomon's MySQL replication notes are available via ODT format but
that isn't always supported by all browsers.  Would an html export be
better?

Looking at the tutorials section, I see that the "At the tone the time
will be" presentation is available in html with nav buttons on top.  I
remember doing something like that a few years ago with my hacking
TiVo presentation but don't remember how I did that.

claude