[SGVLUG] FYI: time changes for 2007 in America...

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Fri Nov 3 11:36:35 PST 2006

Emerson, Tom wrote:
> [and everyone should be using a time server from pool.ntp.org anyway,
> right?]  <note: server www.pool.ntp.org seems to be non-responsive right
> now...>

Not fedora or centos.  Centos has a horrible config file on default
install.  Absolutely no functionality, not even for syncing against
anything on initial install.  I had to copy my config file from a debian
machine to get something usable (that was the default debian config file
too).

Who woulda thought thought that debian would have easier config files to
work with?  :-D
Mike Fedyk              mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
tel: (712) 432-7952     FWD:779523