[SGVLUG] Linux based web-server appliance

Joel Witherspoon joel.witherspoon at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:52:50 PDT 2006

You guys are hilarious :D. I asked about web-server appliances (thanks for
the correction, we are trying to SAVE money) and I get my question answered
as well as getting info on:

        Gulliver's Travels
        byte-swapping "UNIX"
        slugs
        Plone's effect on P1 computers

Thanks for the thought on power. It is a huge issue here as Edison will not
increase the amount of power it gives us and they bill us an obscene rate if
we go over or CPI (commited power index). I'm used to the Cobalt Cube and
Raq products but that was seven years ago and things have changed. Thanks
for the help and info.