[SGVLUG] Linux based web-server appliance

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 01:05:02 PDT 2006

I have a slug that I have over-clocked and installed OpenSlug. I
beleive every distro that runs on the slug is big-endian other then
debian slug which is just a slightly customized version of the stock
debian arm port which is little-endian, the reason debian slug is also
little-endian is that it is not a full port so they just used the
standard debian arm binary packages. As far as power it still uses
less then 10-13W for the whole system even when overclocked. And
overclocking more then doubled the actal work that my slug could do
(my only test of that was mp3 encoding which almost doubled in speed).